The COG, filled with helpful tools, resources, and more will help your Chapter reach its full potential and deliver a quality program to your members! All chapter officers and advisers should have a copy.
This document is to provide a method for building a working team
of chapter leaders. In addition, it provides for advising chapter officers on:
- Their goals for the year and how to achieve them
- The role of the chapter in the Order and the lodge
- Their specific duties as chapter officers
- Procedures for working with the council and lodge
This document is to provide a method to coach the chairman and
advisers of the Indian Dance team on:
- The role of the dance team within the lodge
- Constraints on dancing within the Order
- Working effectively with other lodge leaders
- Coaching dance team members.